Hello, and welcome to my blog!
My name is Bobbie Brown, and I love to take pictures!
A few points about me:
- I am married to my best friend, Stuart.
- We have three adorable little girls; Kennedy, Bristol and Tenley
- We live in North Carolina
- I love hot chocolate chip cookies with cold milk, scarves, good books and good conversations, summer nights laying in a hammock, sticky notes and pretty paper…just to name a few…
- I am the oldest child in a family of six.
Family is actually the reason I started this blog in the first place. I wanted to be able to post the pictures I took so my family could see them. Then, it morphed into something much bigger and better than I expected, I guess you could say I stumbled into getting paid to take pictures! It was always a distant thought or dream, but it just sort of happened over time. And for that I am so thankful.
I love to capture the ‘real’ moments in life. I find beauty in the simple everyday moments. When I shoot a family, a couple, kids, or anyone, I try capture their personality in the pictures more than anything, and make them feel comfortable and fabulous while doing so!
Here on the blog you will find pictures from recent shoots I’ve done and any random or personal pictures I may feel like posting.
Thanks again for stopping by, and please, don’t hesitate to call or email me with questions you may have about getting in front of my camera. I would love to hear from you!